Welcome! Hello, my name is Shelly Volden. After spending 22 years in the Twin Cities, I’ve seen many families, including my own, struggle during some of life’s most stressful and overwhelming times, such as a divorce, a life changing illness, the death of a loved one or the changing needs of an aging parent. After my mom's passing, I witnessed my dad proactively downsize, sell his house and cabin to move into a cooperative living center and plan for his future. This compelled me to start Caring Transitions, a business that provides help to Seniors and their families needing assistance coping with senior moving, downsizing and estate sales.
With a background in customer service, project management, and administrative services, you can be assured that I will act as your onsite advocate, keeping your family’s best interests at heart. My focus is to minimize your stress and maximize your returns while helping you through a difficult time in your family’s life. My compassionate employees are carefully chosen to meet your specific wants and needs.
Caring Transitions services include:
- Inventory, Sort, De-clutter, Downsize
- Move management - Coordinate movers, Pack/Unpack, Resettle
- Sell Items - Estate Sales, On-line Auction Services, Consignment
- Disperse, Donate, Recycle, Discard items
- Floor planning for new residence
- Repair, Paint, Clean, Stage home for resale
- Assist Executors, Attorneys, Trustees, Realtors
- Other special projects
Not only am I passionate about serving my clients, but I am also passionate about serving my community. I truly enjoy helping people.
Call me today to schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation!